Tuesday 21 August 2012

Inspiration!

Love this from Stampin' Up!



I also wanted to share with you a project that we will be making at my openhouse on the Friday 14th September 2012 (message me if you are interested in coming!)

We will be making three different projects - all super easy but really gorgeous!



If you want extra kits, they are £3.50 each. I need to know the number of people wanting to make this project.... and any extra kits you might want! The first one each if FREE! 

If you want to make this and can't attend you can do one of two things - you could sign up in the top righthand corner of the screen for the emails as instructions and a video will be made available to you OR you can book a demonstration in your home - 5 or more friends together and we can have a fabulous workshop!

I will also be selling a kit online once the new catalogue is out on the first of September!

One of the other projects that we will be making is these super cute Halloween favour bags. I know that Halloween isn't big yet in the UK but I LOVE it! So I will be featuring some super cute Halloween makes over the next few weeks. We will be making this project at the workshop too!


The same applies as above, if you want to make them invite me over or sign up!

The new catalogue is coming out on the 1st of September and it is 40 pages packed with delicious holiday goodies to quench your creative thirst! If you sign up for the emails an electronic copy of the new catalogue will be emailed to you on the 1st!

Thanks Michelle x
  

No comments:

Post a Comment